Primary One registration starts on 30 June 2021 for children’s admission to P1 classes in 2022.
This is the period where most Singapore parents will be anxious.
Find A School
Use this link to find a primary school that is near you:
Schools can be filtered based on their distance from your home, their location, CCAs, subjects, and programs.
Primary School Online Open House
Use this link to find the open house details for each primary school:
Registration Dates For Different Phases
– You have an older child who is currently studying at your preferred school.
30/06/21 (9am) to 01/07/21 (4.30pm)
– You are a former student of your preferred school, and have joined as a member of the alumni association not later than 30 June 2020.
– You are a member of the Advisory or Management Committee of your preferred school.
07/07/21 (9am to 4.30pm)
– You or another child of yours have previously studied in your preferred school.
– You are a staff member of the school.
Your child is currently in the MOE Kindergarten under the purview of and located within your preferred school.
14/07/21 (9am) to 15/07/21 (4.30pm)
– You are a parent volunteer at the school, joined not later than 1 July 2020 and completing at least 40 hours of service by 30 June 2021.
– You are a member endorsed by the church or clan directly connected to the school.
– You are endorsed as an active community leader.
26/07/21 (9am) to 27/07/21 (4.30pm)
If your child is eligible for P1 and has not yet registered in a primary school.
03/08/21 (9am) to 05/08/21 (4.30pm)
Phase 2C Supplementary
If your child is eligible for P1 and has not yet registered in a primary school after Phase 2C.
19/08/21 (9am) to 20/08/21 (4.30pm)
You can find the number of vacancies using the links below:
Documents For Registration
Prepare these details before registration:
- Child’s full name
- Child’s birth certificate number
- Child’s date of birth
- Address for registration
- Contact details