I love the looks of wooden baby high chairs.
They often look more classy and they match well with our dining furniture.
As these feeding chairs usually don’t come with chair pads, it is easy to clean them up.
When our infant eats solids, we know how messy they can be!
So get those that are easy to clean.
These dining chairs are more durable as compared to plastic ones.
You will be able to use them for a long time, some from toddler to adulthood!
- EZ-Seat: The High chair can be transformed to any height position to use as a Toddlers chair or as a traditional dinning chair for all ages, all within less than 20 seconds! It's economical and instantly provides an extra chair to your home when needed. No tools needed for adjustment.
- Warranty: 3 year Manufacturer’s Warranty included with optional low cost 1/2/3 years extended protection plans.
- Dual Restraint System: The restraint system can be adjusted for a 5-point harness or a 3-point harness, keeping your loved one secure and comfortable.
- Ease of Cleaning: The chair is designed with several easy access points for parents to clean up. The stain resistant cushions make cleaning a breeze. Just a quick wipe with a damp cloth will remove any mess or dirt left by your child. The cushion is waterproof so unexpected spills aren't absorbed. The one-hand removable tray cover is dishwasher Safe.
- Safety: Anti-Microbial Heat Sterilization. The High Chair wood went through a state-of-the art pressure-assisted high-temperature sterilization at 248 °F (120 ° C) ensures a hygienic environment for your child.
- JPMA certified
- Eating tray and dishwasher safe tray cover included
- Adjustable foot and seat plate , Latex-Free and offer anti-microbial protection
- Cloth cushion seating included
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 6 Months and Up
- JPMA Certified
- Available in Natural or Mahogany wood color
- Made from Sustainable Rubberwood and finished with a low VOC Plant based lacquer finish
- JPMA certified
- Available in natural or mahogany wood color